That's what the world calls love!

Maybe I should do a bit of a Q & A for people who are confused. Q: What the hell ARE you? A: My name's Twilight Lord. At least online. And yes, it's a name, not a title. I'm a male Felyne/human hybrid, with the appearance and voice of a female. I have a mainly human body, with mackerel tabby cat ears and a tail. I have a pretty slender, feminine build, with long, light brown hair and green eyes. Also, that's nothing at all like how I look in real life. Q: So what do you look like in real life then? A: You really want to know? Fine, then go to www.youtube.com/user/undefeatabletwilight and watch my webcam videos. Prepare to be disappointed. Q: Who are Kawaii and Yuri? A: Kawaii is, for all intents and purposes, my personified subconscious/"voice of reason" (so she says, though she's not very good at it). She was originally a roleplay character, until she got more of a mind of her own through me being tranced. Yuri is a character from a story called "Time Breaker" that I'm currently in the process of writing (and which, knowing me, will most likely never be finished). Q: Are you a hypnotist? A: Not at all, merely an observer. I get asked this a lot, for some reason. Q: Will you trance me? A: The only way I'm ever going to trance anyone is by accident (which surprisingly has happened more than once). I have no skills in hypnosis and no desire to learn, either? Q: So what's your orientation? A: I'm sub for the right people. And you're probably not the right people. Q: Okay, so who are "the right people"? A: It's difficult to say, really, since it's more like an "instinct" that tells me if a person is right for me to submit to. Usually, being female helps, and being nice also helps too. Q: What does "Osu!" mean? A: It really has no meaning, since it's more of a sound than an actual word. It's something Japanese people say when they want to get pumped up (or get someone else pumped up) - it could be freely translated as "Yeah!" or "Go!", but it's more of a grunt than anything else. "Usu" is a variant, which is often used by characters in anime when they want to sound MANLY, or occasionally by military soldiers in anime (where you might see it translated as "Yes, sir!"). In my case, it's just how I announce my presence to the room in IRC. It's pronounced "Ohss", not "Oh-soo", by the way. Q: What about "Ouen! Daiseikou!"? A: Literally, it would translate as "Cheer! Great success!". A better interpretation would be "The cheer succeeded greatly" or "The cheer(ing) was greatly successful". "Ouen" can also mean "support", so it could also be "Support successful" or something. Though in my context, it just means that I accomplished a task I was performing. Q: Where are you from? A: I was born in England, and currently live in Finland since 2011. I'm also 1/4 Irish. Q: How old are you? A: In real life, I'm 24. Online, I - Twilight Lord - am 16. Okay, I think that's all you deserve to know. See you on the other side! OSU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain