I want to be there... Need to be closer...

Osu!!

So, I was going to explain to you who Kawaii and Yuri are in this post. But I thought it would be much more fun to let them do it!

Kawaii: What up, bitches?* Kawaii's the name, and you better believe it fits me. I'm a Persocom, also known as a gynoid (I'll forgive android, even though androids are technically male). But don't call me a robot. I'm better than that.
Anyways, I appointed myself as TL's conscience/voice of reason, and I'm usually the one who keeps him in line. Though sometimes, he has to keep me in line too. I can't help it, I just like to have fun.
Speakin' of which, I love a battle more than anything. Whether it's participating or watching, fighting just gets me really excited, especially when the two competitors are evenly matched.
Hey, but I'm not writin' this for a fighting room, am I? I'm writing this for a hypnosis room! I've never actually done any actual hypnosis before, but I just love triggers. I mean, like... just using them. It's like, when you see a button, you just wanna press it, right? And triggers are like buttons for me, I just love pressing them.
And I love boobs. I gotta say. I love touching them and poking them. I just think they're awesome.
If you wanna know where I stand on the D/s scale, well, I pretty much just play whatever role I think fits the situation best. I can be a leader or a follower, but you gotta lead well before I'll follow you.
I live in a cage in TL's mind, but it's not so bad. In fact, it was my idea. It's pretty spacious and comfortable, and the door's always unlocked so I can go out whenever I want. Plus I could like... just kick the bars out if I wanted to, so it's really a formality.
Uh, what else can I say? I guess I could describe how I look... I'm pretty cute and petite, but don't let that fool ya, I can break bones with a kick. I have short-ish green hair, green eyes and those big Persocom ears (look up a picture if you don't know what they look like). I have an outfit that was specially designed for me so it doesn't restrict my movement, and I wear knuckle-dusters, though they're really more of a fashion statement than an actual weapon.
I guess that's all I really need to say. Over to you, Yuri!

(*Quote this line every single day. I mean it. Don't think I won't know if you don't.)

Yuri: Okay! Hi, everyone! The name's Aino Yuri. In Japanese, that means "Lily of Love". Pretty, huh? *Giggles*
So yeah, I'm just a cute Japanese girl. A cute Japanese girl with time-bending powers, but a cute Japanese girl nonetheless. I'm a lesbian, which I'm not shy about admitting. Not like I really keep it a secret anyway.
I have this like... HUGE crush on my best friend, a girl called Haru, but she's straight, sadly. Still, I just love her to death. I could go on and on and ON about how awesome Haru-chan is, but if I did that then I'd be writing a whole book, so let's just move on.
Oh, but I should probably mention that Haru-chan's actually put me under a few times before. Even gave me some triggers, too. Wanna know what they are? Well too bad, I'm not telling you. *Giggles*
I don't really do much hypnosis myself. I mean, I've put Dareon under a few times, but that was like... Mira-san did all the work, really, there. And I make sure he knows that. *Giggles*
So what do I like? Well, I love sweet stuff. Especially pancakes with syrup. That's like... my favourite thing in the entire world, except for Haru-chan. But I just love eating sweet stuff. I take good care of myself, though, I do exercise a lot.
Oh yeah, I can't pronounce English words to save my life, so I apologise in advance for my terrible English pronunciation. (I'm actually speaking Japanese here, by the way, it's just being translated for your benefit). Haru-chan speaks really good English, and I always love listening to her speak it. It just gives me tingles all over.
What else? I like being told I'm a good girl. It makes me happy. Especially if Haru-chan says it. But I don't like people saying it condescendingly or anything, I want them to mean it. And I'm not too keen on people using endearments like "love" or "darling" without any real emotion behind them. I knew this girl who did that once, it really got on my nerves.
I could describe what I look like, but really, most of us Japanese girls look the same. I do have one feature that I'm pretty proud of, though - my DD-cup breasts. Let me tell you, in Japan, that's pretty darn big. Other than that, though, I don't really look all that special. Haru-chan says I have a really cute look, so I guess that's something, at least.
I can kinda be childish at times. I like... bounce up and down if I get happy or excited. I'm also very touchy and affectionate, and doubly so when I get my... uh... cycle. *Blushes* But it's just how I am, I like physical contact. It makes me feel good.
So, uh... that's about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain