I used to want you dead, but now I only want you gone.

What up, bitches!* It's Kawaii here.

As many of you know, I'm a total GLaDOS fangirl. She's like... everything I hope to be someday. So I just thought I'd list some of my favourite GLaDOS quotes for you. I even categorised them, how about that!

Oh, uh, some of them might be a little spoilerish. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quotes from Portal

"The difference between us is that I can feel pain. You don't even care, do you?"

"Maybe you should marry that thing, since you love it so much. Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does THAT feel?"

"Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive." - This one is also voice actress Ellen McLain's favourite line. I hope I get to meet her someday.

"Who's going to make the cake when I'm gone? You?"

"What's your point anyway? Survival? Well then, the last thing you want to do is hurt me. I have your brain scanned and permanently backed up in case something terrible happens to you. Don't believe me? Here, I'll put you on. 'Hello!' THAT'S YOU! That's how dumb you sound! You've been wrong about every single thing you've ever done, including this thing! You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong...?" - This is her best quote ever, seriously.

"Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct."

"Oh, you think you're doing some damage? Two plus two is... ten. IN BASE FOUR, I'M FINE!"

Quotes from Portal 2

"Look, even if you think we're still enemies, we're enemies with a common interest. Revenge. You like revenge, right? EVERYBODY likes revenge! Well, let's go GET SOME!"

Wheatley: I am NOT A MORON!
GLaDOS: YES YOU ARE! YOU'RE THE MORON THEY BUILT TO MAKE ME AN IDIOT!

"Okay, so the bad news is the tests are my tests now. So they can kill us. The good news is... well, none so far, to be honest. I'll get back to you on that."

"Oh hi! So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!"

"Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think maybe you could unstrap one of those long fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot."

"These bridges are made from natural light that I pump in from the surface. If you rubbed your cheek on one, it would be like standing outside with the sun shining on your face. It would also set your hair on fire. So don't actually do it."

"Hmm. This plate must not be calibrated to someone of your... generosity. I'll add a few extra zeroes to the maximum weight. *Several beeping sounds are heard* You look great, by the way. Very healthy."

"I have the results of the last chamber: You are a horrible person. That's what it says. A horrible person. We weren't even testing for that."

Alright, that's about all I think you can handle. Adios!

*I hope you're still quoting this line every single day. I'm watching you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain