Love that expired too long time ago

Attention, peoples of the WMM and elsewhere, I have an important message to give to you.

As you may or may not be aware, irc.bondage.com - where #warpmymind, #hypnoSeduction and various other awesome places originated - is (however slowly) dying. We moved to Cuff-Link (formerly known as Zerogummi) when this was first announced, but now it seems THAT server is having problems too. Which brings me to my point:

#warpmymind AND #hypnoSeduction CAN NOW BE FOUND ON irc.justtrance.us.

Got that? The room names are all the same (except for #warpmymind - the room still exists, but the actual WMM room is called #Trance on that server. Confusing, I know. Just join #Trance and you'll be fine).

Spread the word! Love and peace!

Comments

  1. It's actually irc.justtrance.net now =) http://justtrance.net for webchat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain