I am their mercy, I am their vengeance, I am DETERMINATION

Sometimes, naming your character a certain thing in Undertale will give you a special message. I've listed the ones I managed to find below for your amusement. Most of these are names of characters in the game. If you think I've missed any, let me know. Also, spoilers, duh.

Chara - The true name.
Frisk - WARNING: This name will make your life hell. Proceed anyway?
Flowey - I already CHOSE that name.
Toriel - I think you should think of your own name, my child.
Sans - nope.
Papyru - I'LL ALLOW IT!!!!
Napsta/Blooky - ............ (They're powerless to stop you.)
Undyne - Get your OWN name!
Alphys - D-don't do that.
Alphy - Uh.... OK?
Asgore - You cannot.
Asriel - ...
AAAAAA - Not very creative...?
Mercy/Murder - That's a little on-the-nose, isn't it...?
Aaron - Is this name correct? ; )
Woshua - Clean name.
Catty - Bratty! Bratty! That's MY name!
Bratty - Like, OK I guess.
Temmie - hOI!
Metta/Mett - OOOOH!!! ARE YOU PROMOTING MY BRAND?
Gerson - Wah ha ha! Why not?
Shyren - ...?
Bpants - You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Jerry - Jerry.

Some notes:
Naming your character "Gaster" causes the game to reset.
"Chara" disables resetting (aside from True Reset).
"Frisk" activates Hard Mode.
Naming your character "Drak", "Gigi" or "Gugu" doesn't give a special message, but it causes the item "Face Steak" to be shortened to "FSteak" in your inventory, a reference to Gigi (also known as Hiimdaisy)'s Persona 4 comic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain