I am alive! Immortalised! You're the creator, you traitor!

I don't really do this kind of thing much anymore, but I was looking through my old deviantART journal and found one of the many character quizzes I did. So I decided to revive one and make Yuri answer some questions. Go!

Yuri: Okay! Let's go!

1. Pick which OC you are going to answer this in.
2. Answer all the questions Truthfully. Make it interesting!
3. Tag at least 5 others when finished!

--

Name: Aino Yuri. It means "lily of love" in Japanese.
Birthdate: June 14, 1995.
Birth Place: A hospital. ...Okay, fine, a hospital in Tokyo.
Current Location: In the suburbs of Tokyo.
Eye Color: Brown, just like most Japanese people.
Hair Color: Black, just like most Japanese people.
Height: Kind of shorter than average, but I don't mind. Haru-chan says it makes me look cute.
Weight: I'm a fairly good weight, which is surprising considering the amount of sweet food I eat.
Tattoos: Nope.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I wish I could say Haru-chan, but I don't have a girlfriend.
Overused Phrase: "Pancakes tonight!"

FAVORITES

Food: Pancakes! Especially the ones Haru-chan makes.
Candy: All of it! ...Except liquorice. I don't really like that.
Number: Seven, 'cause it's a lucky number.
Color: I always say white. People say I'm weird for having white as a favourite colour, but I like it. What can I say?
Animal: Butterflies. They're pretty.
Drink: Hmmm... Fruit juice.
Alcoholic Drink: No thanks. I hate the taste of alcohol.
Bagel: I don't really eat them, but... I guess cream cheese.
Letter: I have four favourite letters, and they are H, A, R and U. In that order.
Body Part on Opposite sex: I love eyes, and just faces in general.

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: I like both, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Coke.
McDonalds or Burger King: Hmmm... McDonald's.
Strawberry or Watermelon: Watermelon. They're fun to smash open in the summer. (giggles)
Hot tea or Iced tea: Iced. I don't really like hot drinks.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla. This is gonna sound weird coming from me, but I actually don't like chocolate.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Again, I don't really like hot drinks, but if I had to pick, I'd go for hot chocolate. Though like I said, I don't really like chocolate, so I probably wouldn't enjoy it, but at least it's not as bad as coffee.
Kiss or Hug: I love kisses from Haru-chan, and cuddles from Haru-chan and everyone else.
Dog or Cat: I've had some bad experiences with a cat in the past, so I'll have to go for dog.
Rap or Punk: Hmm... Punk.
Summer or Winter: Spring, when the sakura trees are in bloom. Summer's too hot and makes me too sweaty, and winter's too cold. Though I guess winter is nice when you're cuddled up with someone warm.
Sad Movies or Funny Movies: I prefer funny movies, or romantic ones.
Love or Money: Love. Hey, it's in my name, after all.

YOUR...

Bedtime: Supposed to be midnight, but I have a habit of staying up late if there's something good on TV or if I just don't feel like going to bed.
Most Missed Memory: Well, "missed" implies that it's gone, and that means I wouldn't know what it was, so how could I miss it?
Best physical feature: My breasts. Yes, laugh if you want, but I'm serious.
First Thought Waking Up: "Have at thee, foul beast- what? Where- oh... what am I doing on the floor tangled up in my blanket?"
Goal for this year: To not get "soul-destroyed", I guess. Being Time Breaker can be tough.
Best Friends: My beloved Haru-chan, and Arashii too.
Weakness: Well, I can't resist Haru-chan or sweets. (giggles)
Fears: Losing Haru-chan.
Heritage: I'm not really royalty or anything. I inherited the power of Time Breaker, though, does that count?
Longest relationship: I've never had one.

HAVE YOU...

Ever Drank: Once, to dull my senses when I was learning to astral project.
Ever Smoked: Nope. I like being able to breathe.
Pot: (shakes head emphatically)
Ever been Drunk: Once, to dull my senses when I was learning to astral project.
Ever been beaten up: Yeah, by Sophia when she found out I was Time Breaker. She got me pretty good... It still hurts just thinking about it. I fight a lot as Time Breaker too, but it's in the astral plane, so my physical body isn't affected. Still hurts though...
Ever beaten someone up: It's kind of my job, but it's only a last resort if all other methods fail. There was that one time I headbutted Sophia, though... Does that count?
Ever Shoplifted: I try not to break the law.
Ever Skinny Dipped: Only in private.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Nope. Don't really want to either.
Ever Kissed Same Sex: Yep, I've kissed Haru-chan many times. And Sophia kissed me once.
Been Dumped Lately: Well, you kind of have to be in a relationship to get dumped...

IN A GUY/GIRL

Favorite Eye Color: Brown.
Favorite Hair Color: Black.
Short or Long: About shoulder length.
Height: Hmmm... Just slightly taller than me. Not too much, though.
Style: Umm... Like fashion sense? I dunno, as long as you're nice and pretty I don't mind what clothes you wear.
Looks or Personality: I think both are important, but what's really important is how good you are at cuddling. (giggles)
Hot or Cute: Can I have both?
Drugs and Alcohol: I'm fine if you do it, but don't make me do it.
Muscular or Really Skinny: I like soft, cuddleable girls.

RANDOMS

Number of Regrets in the Past: Surprisingly few.
What country/world do you want to visit: Hmm, I'd love to go to America. Probably need to get better at English first, though.
How do you want to die: Peacefully of old age, and preferably at the same time as Haru-chan so neither of us have to live without the other.
Been to the Mall Lately: Yep, Haru-chan and I go there a lot after school.
Do you like Thunderstorms: As long as I'm not outside in them, sure.
Get along with your Parents: I only have a mum 'cause my dad left, but we get along pretty well.
Health Freak: Believe me, if it were up to me I'd eat nothing but pancakes and sweets.
Do you think you're attractive: I've been told I'm cute by many different people.
Want to go to college: Hopefully, one day.
Do you smoke: Do you have short term memory loss?
Do you drink: Do you have short term memory loss?
Shower daily: Always. Especially when it's hot, 'cause I sweat a lot. It's actually kind of embarrassing.
Been in love: I think you know the answer to that one. (giggles)
Do you sing: Sometimes, but only when I'm on my own. I don't think I'm a bad singer, I'm just kind of self-conscious. I sing "Okuru Kotoba" when I'm doing something, "Rirura Riruha" when thinking about Haru, and "Flamboyant" by Pet Shop Boys when I just feel like singing something. It's the only English song I know all the words to.
Want to get married: I'd love to marry Haru-chan...
Do you want children: I guess I'd have to adopt if I did. I dunno... It'd probably be a bad idea. (giggles)
Hate anyone: Sol. Just... don't ask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain