It's hard to please when you're feeling ill at ease

Guess what? It's March's turn to do the character quiz!

March: Ooh, okay! Let's see here...

1. Pick which OC you are going to answer this in.
2. Answer all the questions Truthfully. Make it interesting!

--

Name: Serial #030365, designation: March!
Birthdate: March 20, 2006! That's when I was made!
Birth Place: In a factory in Tokyo.
Current Location: It depends who's using me!
Eye Color: Pink/purple.
Hair Color: Pink!
Height: Very small, only a few inches tall. I'm a portable model, after all!
Weight: Light enough that people can carry me easily in their hand!
Tattoos: Nope!
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I'm only a simple model, I'm not programmed for complicated stuff like relationships.
Overused Phrase: Hmmm... Probably "Do you need help?"

FAVORITES

Food: I'm artificial, I can't eat anything!
Candy: Same answer as above.
Number: 0 or 1. Binary code!
Color: Ooh, I like bright colours.
Animal: Umm... I dunno. Cats, maybe? At the very least, I like watching cat videos. *giggles*
Drink: Same answer as the food question!
Alcoholic Drink: And same again.
Bagel: And same again!
Letter: C, the main drive letter on a computer!
Body Part on preferred sex: Again, I'm not really programmed for things like attraction. But I like people who have wide shoulders, so they're easier to ride around on.

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: See above questions regarding food and drink.
McDonalds or Burger King: See above. *giggles*
Strawberry or Watermelon: And again. It's a good thing I don't have the capacity to get bored. *giggles*
Hot tea or Iced tea: See above.
Chocolate or Vanilla: See above.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: See above.
Kiss or Hug: I'm able to process tactile sensations, so hugs feel nice, but I'm really small so you have to be careful you don't squash me.
Dog or Cat: I think both of them are nice to watch, but I keep my distance. They often think I'm a toy...
Rap or Punk: I like electronic music!
Summer or Winter: The cold can make my body freeze up sometimes, so I prefer summer.
Sad Movies or Funny Movies: I'm more likely to play a movie for someone else than watch it myself! I do like happy things, though.
Love or Money: I'm just a computer. I have no need for money, and I'm not programmed to understand or feel love. I'm happy just being helpful to people!

YOUR...

Bedtime: I usually go into sleep mode whenever I'm not being used.
Most Missed Memory: Sometimes I need to delete stuff from my memory to make room for other things, but I don't really miss them.
Best physical feature: Everything! I love my overall design, I was made specifically to be cute.
First Thought Waking Up: "Ooh, does someone need me?"
Goal for this year: All I want to do is be useful and helpful to people!
Best Friends: Lots of people consider me a friend, but my programming isn't advanced enough to understand friendships. I just know I enjoy it when they use me!
Weakness: I'm really small, so I'm not very physically sound. I can get damaged easily if stepped on or something.
Fears: People not wanting to use me anymore, or being thrown away, or becoming obsolete.
Heritage: I come from a long line of manufactured sentient computers! *giggles*
Longest relationship: Like I said, I don't really have the capacity to form relationships. I'm just a basic model, only the advanced models can do stuff like that.

HAVE YOU...

Ever Drank: Nope! Again, see questions regarding food and drink.
Ever Smoked: Since I don't really have lungs, it's a bit difficult for me to inhale smoke!
Pot: See above answer.
Ever been Drunk: Yes, actually! I can't drink, but I once downloaded a program specifically for artificial people like me meant to simulate the effects of being drunk. It was really hard to stand up, I kept falling over. *giggles*
Ever been beaten up: No, but I've been accidentally stepped on and kicked many times. It's why I make sure to stay high up as often as possible from now on.
Ever beaten someone up: I'm a bit too small for that, but I can discharge electricity as a self-defense mechanism, and I've done that a few times.
Ever Shoplifted: Nope, thankfully everyone who's used me so far has been fairly law-abiding.
Ever Skinny Dipped: I'd short out if I were immersed in water.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: Nope. Again, I don't do relationships or affection.
Ever Kissed Same Sex: Same answer.
Been Dumped Lately: Same answer again.

IN A GUY/GIRL

Favorite Eye Color: Blue! It's a pretty colour.
Favorite Hair Color: Ooh, I like blond hair.
Short or Long: It doesn't matter to me!
Height: Tall enouygh to keep me above danger!
Style: I'm a computer, not a fashion consultant. *giggles*
Looks or Personality: As long as they want to use me, that's fine with me!
Hot or Cute: Well, I was designed to be cute, so I like others who are the same way!
Drugs and Alcohol: They can have adverse effects on humans, so I don't recommend it. My advantage is I can run programs to simulate their psychological effects without any of the negative effects on my health. But you biological organisms can't do that, so take care of your bodies, okay?
Muscular or Really Skinny: As long as they've got wide enough shoulders for me to ride on, that's enough for me!

RANDOMS

Number of Regrets in the Past: I'm all coding, I don't have the ability to feel regret. I just do whatever people tell me to do, like any computer.
What country/world do you want to visit: I'm just happy being wherever people want to use me!
How do you want to die: If I keep getting regular maintenance and upgrades, I won't have to!
Been to the Mall Lately: Yep! I've been a few times with others when they wanted me to navigate or look up stuff for them.
Do you like Thunderstorms: I need to be careful, 'cause when there's lots of electricity in the air it can mess me up, I might absorb too much and overcharge.
Get along with your Parents: I guess for me, my parents would be the workers in the factory where I was made, but I've never met them.
Health Freak: I'm artificial! I don't need to worry about being unhealthy or sick!
Do you think you're attractive: I hope so! That's how I was designed, after all!
Want to go to college: Sure! I'd love to help all the students out!
Do you smoke: I can't, I don't have lungs!
Do you drink: Nope!
Shower daily: Nope, exposure to water can make me short out.
Been in love: I'm just a basic model, love is way too complicated for me.
Do you sing: No, but I can play music for people!
Want to get married: Again, relationships are way beyond me.
Do you want children: Even if I did, I can't get pregnant or give birth!
Hate anyone: Nope! I'm not capable of feeling hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain