iteachvader's Robotnik Poop Jokes

A reference for myself.

Picture of my niece - Robotnik Misplaces His Parasol

No ??? can penetrate it - Robotnik BASE Jumps from the ISS

Old fashioned joke theft - Robotnik Forgets to Install Antivirus

Spinmaster promotion - Robotnik Lands on Free Parking

The sun is just farting - Robotnik Chokes on a Lifesaver

Final Smash - Robotnik Arrives Two Minutes Late

For a couple of hours

iMuse - Robotnik Lands on Free Parking

Use the damn doors - Robotnik Misplaces His Parasol

You stole my joke - Robotnik Arrives Two Minutes Late

I'm not going to finish that song - Robotnik Forgets to Install Antivirus

Gonna make mice - Robotnik Inserts His Floppy Disk

Oh get up here Vader - Robotnik Misplaces His Parasol

The old me - Robotnik Publishes a Bestseller

Nutella - Robotnik Lands on Free Parking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain