Let me introduce the band for you, okay?

 Though I'd let some of my characters introduce themselves for you.

January: The name's January. And that's all I'm giving you. If you want to know more, then let your imagination run free.

February: ...Huh, wha? Oh, umm... I-I'm February. Or you can call me Feb... I like, umm... daydreaming, and fairytales, and... love... and January...

March: Hi! Serial 030365, designation March, at your service! I'm a portable model Persocom with a lot of helpful features! I hope I can assist in any way you want!

April: It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is April. I enjoy being at the service of others, helping them feel comfortable and attending to their needs. Please let me know if I can be of any service.

May: Hi, I'm May. I'm deaf, so I mostly communicate with sign language, but I can type just fine! I like exercising and keeping fit and active, especially running.

June: Hey, June here. Let's see... I love guns, cars, and machines in general. And I'm really good with a whip, so watch yourself around me, hehe.

July: Hello, darlings! It's your favourite California girl July here! I'm an exhibitionist who loves a lot of things kinky, especially getting tied up and "punished"! I also really love bombs, fireworks, and anything that goes boom.

August: Umm, hi... I'm August. Yes, that's my real name, and no, I'm not a boy... Umm... I like books more than most people. And by that I mean... I like books more than most people do. But... by that I also mean I like books more than I like most people. I'm... not good with the whole social interaction thing...

September: Hiii! Buenas tardes~! I'm September, real name, no gimmicks. A pure lily on a clear lake surface, an artist painting a portrait of her soul with her movements, and after that, just a girl who likes to have fun. I'm a peformer and magician by trade, and art, beauty and dear Alice Liddell are just a few of my favourite things!

October: Hi! How are you? I hope you're all doing okay! I'm October! I'm just a normal girl, really. I like shopping, especially for clothes and jewellery, and hanging out with my friends. I think it's important to stay positive, so I always try to look on the bright side!

November: Hello, everyone. I'm November. I'm October's older sister, and also her guardian. Hmm... Well, I'm sure I'm not as interesting as the others, but I do enjoy a quieter, more peaceful sort of life. I may sound like an old woman saying this, but I enjoy relaxing while watching TV or listening to classical music. I also do a lot of baking, with October's help.

Saara: Name's Saara. What do you want me to say? I don't like talking to people. Just leave me alone unless you're gonna help me cause some anarchy.

Yuri: Hii! Aino Yuri here! I'm just your everyday cute Japanese girl with time-bending powers. I love sweets, pancakes especially! And I also love Haru-tsan, she's my best friend. I sometimes wish she were more, too...

Haru: *giggle* I'm Haru. Nice to meet you all. I have been Yuri's friend since we were both children. I love Yuri like a little sister. As for me... I enjoy sushi, and seafood. I am... easy to cry, sometimes, which I find a little embarrassing. My English is not perfect, please forgive me.

Arashii: I'm Arashii, or at least that's what Yuri called me. *giggle* I've been homeless pretty much all my life because my parents died when I was really little, but Yuri took me in recently, so I've been living with her since. And it's better than any homeless shelter, I have to say! I do my part to help with the household chores too, so it's not like I'm freeloading or anything.

Sophia: Hey babes, what's up? I'm Sophia. I'm an American living in Japan 'cause my parents forced me on a foreign exchange trip and then decided they didn't want me back. Of course I learned the language though, don't think I'm some kinda xenophobe just 'cause I'm American. Living in Japan was kinda hard to get used to at first, but I think I've mostly assimilated. I just like having a good time, you know? Nothing too complicated about me.

Dana: Hiya. World's number two Psychic, Dana O'Hara, reporting in. I'm a disciple of January-sama, and a lover of all things gambling and chance-related, particularly Blackjack. I've been a vagabond since my mid-teens, travelling from place to place all over the world. My hobbies include gaming, sightseeing, and breaking young girls' minds.

Ketana: Ah... umm... h-hi. I'm... A-Akira Ketana. C-Call me Ketana. I... umm, I p-play drums... and... I l-like to watch the skies, and th-the stars. Umm... I s-sleepwalk a lot, and I c-can be very s-suggestible. And I have... m-memory problems, too. I f-forget things easily.

Kawaii: What up, bitches? You better still be quotin' that every day. Hehe, or not. Anyways, I'm Kawaii. Yeah, "cute" in Japanese. I know. Fits me, doesn't it? Well, don't underestimate me just 'cause I look cute. I'm a special kind of Persocom modified for combat, so I know a large number of ways to hurt you. But don't worry, I won't hurt anyone unless they deserve it.

Sachi: Hi, I'm Sachi! I just love playing with people, especially when they chase me! I like to ride on the wind and fly as high as I can and as fast as I can! I can be a bit clumsy sometimes, but I don't mean anything bad, I promise!

Crystal: A pleasure to meet you all. My name is Crystal. I enjoy dancing, and apples. I aspire to be a professional dancer when I'm older. I also have a great interest in mythology, particularly the stories of King Arthur.

Kat: Hey, boys and girls and everything in between! I'm Katrina, Kat for short, Kitty for cute! I've got these really cool powers that make down go whichever way I want it to, so it's super fun, and I can fall from anywhere and it won't hurt me! Come play with me if you want, but don't blame me if you get dizzy! Okay, you can totally blame me. But that's what makes it fun!

Sunrise: Oh, hi everyone! I'm Sunrise! I train under Master Ava as a Keyblade wielder, so I do my best to defeat darkness and keep the light safe. I like being with my friends, whether going on missions or just relaxing and eating ice cream.

Caroline: Oh, uh... hi. I'm Caroline. I uh... like gothic music, and... ASMR, I guess, but it's kinda embarrassing to admit that. I guess I like other people to be happy, so... I usually do what they want.

Ruby: Hi, I'm Ruby! Normally I'd say a lot of stuff about other people, but I guess I have to talk about myself now! Umm, I'm a little. That means I like to pretend to be younger than I really am. I like it when people treat me like a little kid. And I also... really like pain. I dunno why, but it just feels so good! I really like people being mean to me too. Am I weird? Probably! But who cares, it's fun!

Emerald: I'm Emerald. I'm the one who keeps Ruby on a short leash, often literally. As for me, what I like is probably not suitable for this blog. Sapphire is also here, but she doesn't like to talk unless she has to, so she usually lets me talk for her. I can... somehow understand or at least sense what she wants to say. I don't really know how. Sapphire thinks words are precious, like coins or gems, so she doesn't like to waste them. She's the one in charge of all of us - collectively, we're known as the Jewel Trio. Yes, I know there's five of us. Ruby named us. Sapphire loves her music, she never goes anywhere without her MP3 player and we get punished if we take it or use it without her permission. Oh, and... we always have to be together. That's Sapphire's rule.

Amethyst: Oh, is it me now? Uh, I'm Amethyst. I'm... kind of new to the group, so still... I mean, yes, it's been a while now, but I'm still the newest member. Um, I talk to myself a lot... not sure why. Nervous habit, maybe? The others thought I might have had a split personality for a while, but I don't think I do... it's probably just insecurity or something. I dunno... I still have a lot to learn about myself.

Diamond: .........Hi... I-I'm Diamond... Ummm... I'm... super shy, so... I'm sorry... but, umm, I like doing what people tell me, so... you can... ummm... order me around, if... you want to...

Nabiki: Greetings, everyone. I'm Nabiki. A Japanese girl, raised very traditionally. I'm a fan of ikebana - that's the Japanese art of flower arranging - and am passionate about flowers in general. I'm also a black belt in karate, so I can defend myself if the need arises, but I do not seek out violence.

Lorelei: Well, this is nice! Hello, land-dwellers! My name is Lorelai. You can spell it however you like. I'm a water spirit, so sadly I'm confined to more aquatic climes. I love riding the currents, exploring the world's seas and lakes, and going wherever my heart and the tides take me!

Tykan: Hi hi! I'm Tykan! Say it with me now: Tüü-kan. Not Tie-kan, or Tee-kan, or anything else I hear you silly people saying sometimes. *giggle* I'm a nature fairy! I love meeting people, but I hate it when people mess up the environment. Don't do that, okay? Oh, and please don't call me a pixie. I'm a fairy. There's a difference. Um, let's see, what else... Oh, I can control light, so I can make things change colour and stuff! Also, I can change my size, and my eye colour changes with my mood. That's true for all fairies though, not just me. I uh... I kind of have a lisp too. I know you're reading what I'm saying, so you might not notice it... it's not really exaggerated, but it's definitely noticeable. It's embarrassing, but I can't really help it...

Tenebra: Hello, everyone. I'm Tenebra. I'm a vampire, but don't worry, I'm a nice one. I only feed on people when I need to, and I never take enough blood to kill a person. When I'm not hiding in shadows, I like to sit and watch the full moon. Oh, and I don't sparkle in sunlight, I burn.

Delicia: Hiii... I'm Delicia. I'm... also a vampire. *giggle* But don't worry... I'm one of the nice ones too. I really... really like creepy things. Like, I always have, even before I was turned. A lot of people thought I was really weird. I can be a bit spacy sometimes. And I'm... what was the term? Co-dependent? I uh... just really like to obey. *giggles and blushes a little* I like being told what to do. To the point where... I get all confused and panicky if I don't have someone to tell me what to do.

Rika: I'm Rika, or more accurately, Shadow Rika. Rika had me introduce both of us, since she's not confident in her speaking enough to introduce herself. English is not Rika's first language, and she is reluctant to speak it, since she doesn't feel it's right to. So she compromises by speaking it in a very broken way. Rika loves three things: shiny things, ramen, and following orders. Not necessarily in that order. I'm her other self from the mirror world, but I ended up inhabiting her body due to some complicated circumstances, one side-effect of which was that Rika ceased aging, meaning she's eternally a five-year-old in terms of physical appearance.

Moonlight: 'Sup, everyone? I'm Moonlight! I'm just... awesome. What more can I say? *giggle* Okay, okay, I can say a bit more. I'm a Pokémon Trainer! I love travelling the world and having battles with different people! A lot of people say I need to be more serious, and I say... why? Being serious is boring!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain