As I sleepwalk in the rain

 It's time for the OC quiz once again, and this time it's Ketana's turn!

Ketana: I hope I can remember everything well enough... *giggle*

1. Pick which OC you are going to answer this in.
2. Answer all the questions Truthfully. Make it interesting!

--

Name: Akira Ketana. ...Call me Ketana. It... I put the first name last, because my girlfriend does too.
Birthdate: Umm... I... don't know, I'm sorry. I don't know where I came from, or who my parents were, or anything... Everyone just found me wandering in the forest near Tekata one day. I think it was... 20 years ago, now?
Birth Place: Again, I have no idea, I'm sorry. No one else does, either...
Current Location: Usually in Tekata, unless I'm going to the city, or touring with the band.
Eye Color: Hazel.
Hair Color: Umm... blonde.
Height: I'm... normal height, I think? Maybe a little taller than normal...
Weight: I don't know, but I can float in water...
Tattoos: I don't have any.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I have a girlfriend. Her name is Dana O'Hara, but I call her Dana-hime, or Princess Dana... Because she is a princess. We've been together for a few years now...
Overused Phrase: Umm... do I have any overused phrases? I guess I say "I'm here" a lot...

FAVORITES

Food: Any Italian food, but especially lasagna. I also really love a good fruit salad.
Candy: I don't eat sweet things much, but I enjoy onigiri whenever Dana-hime shares hers with me...
Number: Hmmm... Nine, the number of brightest stars in Pleiades. *smiles*
Color: Blue, like a clear blue sky.
Animal: I like birds... Birdsong sounds nice, and it's fun to watch small birds flit about in the air and through the trees.
Drink: I mostly drink water, or fruit juice.
Alcoholic Drink: Dana-hime has a magic phrase that makes me feel drunk, so I don't need to drink alcohol. *giggles*
Bagel: Oh, I don't think I've ever had a bagel before... Can you put fruit on them?
Letter: D, for Dana-hime.
Body Part on preferred sex: I... *blushes a little* Umm... ah... eyes...?

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: I don't remember if I've ever had either...
McDonalds or Burger King: I just... if we're eating out, I go where everyone else goes. I don't really know the difference...
Strawberry or Watermelon: Oooh, both are so tasty... I have to pick one? Ummm... mmm... watermelon. It's very cool and refreshing. But strawberries are also delicious... Mmmm, now I want to make a fruit salad...
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot chocolate, for sure. Though coffee is the only thing that keeps me awake when I need to be. *giggle*
Kiss or Hug: I like hugs... They feel warm and nice.
Dog or Cat: Oh, I think both are adorable...
Rap or Punk: ...Progressive metal. *giggle*
Summer or Winter: Oh, I love summer, when the sun is shining and the sky is clear... I can float in the lake and just stare into infinity...
Sad Movies or Funny Movies: I prefer funny movies... I like to feel good when I watch things.
Love or Money: Love, absolutely. I'd trade every penny I had for a life with Dana-hime.

YOUR...

Bedtime: Whenever I can't stay awake anymore.
Most Missed Memory: I'm missing a lot of memories... I sort of have problems remembering things. I suppose my most missed are... my memories of my life before I came to Tekata.
Best physical feature: I, umm... I... suppose... my hair? Or my wings...
First Thought Waking Up: Umm, usually "Where am I?" *giggles* I sleepwalk, you see...
Goal for this year: Hmm... To keep being good for Dana-hime, and to help out the band as much as I can.
Best Friends: Kawaii is my closest friend. She and I are like sisters, almost... But the other band members are my friends too, and most of the others in the village.
Weakness: Umm, I'm... really suggestible, so my thoughts can be influenced really easily.
Fears: My biggest is losing Dana-hime... But the thought that, someday, the stars I love so much will burn out also scares me and makes me sad. I try not to think about it...
Heritage: I have no idea... I don't know who any of my family were.
Longest relationship: With Dana-hime. I don't remember how long it's been now... Feels like we've always been together.

HAVE YOU...

Ever Drank: I... once or twice, I think. But like I said, now I don't need to. *giggle*
Ever Smoked: No... It smells awful, I don't understand why people do that.
Pot: No... maybe Dana-hime should give me a phrase that makes me feel high. *giggle*
Ever been Drunk: Not from actually drinking alcohol, but from the magic phrase I mentioned, several times. *giggles*
Ever been beaten up: Yes... I have to fight, now and then.
Ever beaten someone up: Well... I'm not a physical fighter, but I'm good with a bow and sound. Does that count?
Ever Shoplifted: No, I'd be too nervous even if I wanted to...
Ever Skinny Dipped: Umm, well... I don't like wearing clothes, and I've gone swimming in the lake often, so... yes.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: No... I've always been into girls.
Ever Kissed Same Sex: Yes, I've kissed Dana-hime a few times. Sometimes I was even aware of it. *giggles*
Been Dumped Lately: No, and I hope that doesn't change.

IN A GUY/GIRL

Favorite Eye Color: Dana-hime has such beautiful blue eyes...
Favorite Hair Color: I think all colours are beautiful, really.
Short or Long: Umm... their hair? I suppose short...
Height: Around the same height as me... maybe a little taller. *giggle*
Style: Don't overdo it... Less is more. Go with whatever fits you.
Looks or Personality: Personality... I'd like them to be nice, at least. *giggle*
Hot or Cute: *blush* Umm... I suppose cute...?
Drugs and Alcohol: It's... okay if it's just on occasion. But in excess, then... no.
Muscular or Really Skinny: Umm, maybe somewhere in between...?

RANDOMS

Number of Regrets in the Past: Oh... I don't remember anything I really regret...
What country/world do you want to visit: I've already been to lots with the band, but I would love to go back to Italy again...
How do you want to die: Umm, I don't, really...
Been to the Mall Lately: Yes, I went there yesterday to look for some more ingredients.
Do you like Thunderstorms: No... the clouds steal beauty from my eyes, and I have to go inside...
Get along with your Parents: I... don't know who my parents are...
Health Freak: I try to stay as healthy as I can, but I don't think I'm obsessive...
Do you think you're attractive: I, umm... don't know? Other people say I'm cute...
Want to go to college: I don't know, it sounds very... difficult...
Do you smoke: No... It smells awful, I don't know why people would do that for fun.
Do you drink: No, I don't need to. *giggle*
Shower daily: We Tikai have a particular way of cleaning ourselves, so we don't need to shower or bathe...
Been in love: Yes, for several years and counting...
Do you sing: Yes! I sing with the band sometimes, but I'm not the main singer. I... sort of have an effect that puts people to sleep when I sing though, so I have to remember to turn that off when I do... Though, sometimes I use that to put Sachi to sleep when she's being difficult.
Want to get married: If Dana-hime wanted to, I would say yes in a heartbeat.
Do you want children: I do have a child. My daughter, Sachi. She can be a handful sometimes, but I love her.
Hate anyone: Umm... yes. One person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!