She was like April skies, sunrise in her eyes

After September had fun doing this character quiz, she decided to make April do it too. So here's her entry.
April: As you wish. I will do my best.

1. Pick which OC you are going to answer this in.
2. Answer all the questions Truthfully. Make it interesting!

--

Name: April.
Birthdate: I became a doll on August 14th, 2009, so as far as I am concerned, that is my birthdate.
Birth Place: In September's house, in Vantaa, Finland.
Current Location: Wherever September is, attending to her needs.
Eye Color: Very dark brown, almost black.
Hair Color: Black.
Height: Roughly 5'5", but I do not know exactly.
Weight: I think I am an average weight for someone my height.
Tattoos: None. September wouldn't approve of someone marking her doll.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: September is my owner, but she is the closest I have to a girlfriend.
Overused Phrase: "Please let me know if I can be of any service."

FAVORITES

Food: I do not have any strong preferences, but I do enjoy September's lollipops.
Candy: Anything September gives me.
Number: 1. They say one is the loneliest number, so I want to show it some support.
Color: Monochrome colours, such as black, white and grey.
Animal: Cat.
Drink: I mostly drink water, and sometimes tea.
Alcoholic Drink: September has forbidden me to drink alcohol. Being drunk would impair my ability to serve and help out.
Bagel: I have no strong preferences.
Letter: S, for September. And also because it makes a very nice sound when whispered.
Body Part on preferred sex: I enjoy all body parts on September. *giggles softly*

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: I rarely have either, but I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
McDonalds or Burger King: Though it may be out of character for a Victorian doll like me, I do enjoy going to McDonald's as a rare treat.
Strawberry or Watermelon: Strawberry, they are easier to eat and less messy.
Hot tea or Iced tea: I enjoy a cup of hot tea every now and then.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Again, I have no strong feelings either way.
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot chocolate. Coffee is a little too bitter for me.
Kiss or Hug: Hugs, definitely. Being hugged makes me feel more like a doll. Though I do enjoy being kissed by September, too.
Dog or Cat: Cat. Dogs are a little too energetic for me, and have an unfortunate habit of biting or pulling at my dress.
Rap or Punk: I enjoy classical music, played at a low volume.
Summer or Winter: As long as I'm with September, every season is wonderful.
Sad Movies or Funny Movies: I prefer funny movies, though I don't usually watch movies anyway.
Love or Money: If I had to choose, I would definitely choose love.

YOUR...

Bedtime: After putting September to bed, which is usually when I notice her starting to nod off, I will go back into my box and sleep until September wakes me up in the morning.
Most Missed Memory: I have many memories that are gone, but none that are missed.
Best physical feature: September says my skin, it's pale and smooth and makes me look very doll-like.
First Thought Waking Up: "Oh, time to make breakfast."
Goal for this year: To continue to make September and everyone else happy.
Best Friends: All my friends are valuable to me. I do not hold any one of them above the others.
Weakness: There are a few minor glitches in my programming that can make me feel a little anxious sometimes, but they are only small problems.
Fears: Anyone I love becoming seriously ill or injured, or dying.
Heritage: I'm just a doll, I have no heritage.
Longest relationship: I have been with September all my life.

HAVE YOU...

Ever Drank: Never. As I said, September forbids it.
Ever Smoked: I am forbidden from this too, and even if I weren't, I likely still wouldn't do it. A good doll shouldn't smoke.
Pot: I already feel almost perpetually relaxed, so pot likely wouldn't do anything for me.
Ever been Drunk: No.
Ever been beaten up: No. I am able to defend myself if I need to, though thankfully I rarely need to.
Ever beaten someone up: My purpose is to serve, not hurt. I may use self-defense if absolutely necessary, but I always try to inflict the minimum amount of pain or injury possible.
Ever Shoplifted: Breaking the law would not be very doll-like of me.
Ever Skinny Dipped: No, I can't swim.
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: No, though a few have tried to kiss me.
Ever Kissed Same Sex: September has kissed me many times.
Been Dumped Lately: I have only been in one relationship in my life, and it is still ongoing.

IN A GUY/GIRL

Favorite Eye Color: Whatever September happens to have today.
Favorite Hair Color: The same as my favourite eye colour.
Short or Long: As long as September's hair is. I am sure you are noticing a pattern by now. *giggles softly*
Height: Is it okay if I just answer "September" for this section?
Style: Yellow one-piece swimsuits.
Looks or Personality: Yes, September has fantastic looks and personality.
Hot or Cute: September is very much both.
Drugs and Alcohol: I will not intervene with your personal life choices, but excess use will cause me to worry about you.
Muscular or Really Skinny: I like slender, dancers' figures.

RANDOMS

Number of Regrets in the Past: My earliest memory is agreeing to become September's doll, and I do not regret that at all.
What country/world do you want to visit: I am happy being wherever September is, though I do enjoy visiting America and seeing my friends.
How do you want to die: I honestly don't, but when it does inevitably happen I hope it happens at the same time as September, so neither of us has to live without each other.
Been to the Mall Lately: I have a part-time job as a clothes store mannequin.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, the sound of heavy rain and thunder gives me tingles.
(September: Though does anything not give you tingles these days?
April: *thinks*
September: ...You don't need to answer that.)
Get along with your Parents: I do not have parents, unless you count my owner, September, and I get along with her very well.
Health Freak: I do my best to preserve my petite, doll-like figure by being careful to eat healthily and avoid junk food.
Do you think you're attractive: September does, and that's what's important to me. Others have said I look cute, too.
Want to go to college: Only if I can go with September.
Do you smoke: No, I'm forbidden, and don't have any interest in doing so anyway.
Do you drink: I'm forbidden from this as well.
Shower daily: No, but September bathes me daily.
Been in love: "Love" is a concept beyond the ability of a doll to process. I enjoy living with September and making her happy, and that's all that I need to know.
Do you sing: Occasionally, if September tells me to. She says I have a nice voice.
Want to get married: I have not considered it, but if September asked me to marry her I would say yes in a heartbeat.
Do you want children: Our lives are not conducive to having children, though I did enjoy babysitting October back when we lived in LA.
Hate anyone: I don't cultivate negative emotions such as anger or hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain