I'm havin' a sale!

I need some money, so I've decided to sell some stuff. Not sure how many people will buy, but here they are anyway.

Note: I ONLY accept PayPal. Anything else = no. It's really easy to get a PayPal account, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Literally all you need is a bank account.

Anyway, here's the stuff, with prices in British pounds. Google will convert it to dollars or Euros if you need to. All prices are based on what these sell for at Play.com, with a couple extra quid added on to cover the costs of postage and packaging.

All games come in excellent condition in their original cases and with instruction manuals included.

AKIRA - £10 (2-disc DVD box set, excellent condition. Japanese and English audio.)

Excel Saga Volume 1 - £20 (DVD, excellent condition. ADV Films. Japanese and English audio, comes with bonus features.)

Ocean's Eleven - £6 (DVD. Excellent condition.)

World of Warcraft - £10 (Comes with a free 10-day trial of The Burning Crusade. Game itself in excellent condition, though subscription not included.)

Me, Myself & Irene - £6 (DVD, excellent condition. Contains bonus features.)

7 Blades - £4 (PS2 game, excellent condition. Obscure game, but very good, worth checking out.)

Nintendo GameCube - £14 (Works perfectly, but unfortunately does not include controller or memory card, sorry about that.)

That's it. If you want any of these, drop me an email at crystal_skies_requiem@hotmail.co.uk telling me which ones you want and the address to send them to. I'll then reply telling you my PayPal details. I will not post the stuff to you until AFTER I see the money from you turn up in my account, so be prepared to wait around a week or so before you get what you asked for.

I operate on a first come, first served basis, so get in quick!

Light be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain