Oh? Wait a second, what's this now?

Are you serious? I'm blogging again?

Well, why not? After all, a place to write random stuff that isn't my deviantART journal is always good, right? Hey, I might even be able to tell you guys some stuff about what's going on in my life. How does that sound?

*Silence, crickets chirp*

Yeah, you can all go to hell then. SO! My name's Twilight Lord, Twilight or TL (both pronounced the same - TL is pronounced "Twilight", not "Tee Ell") and I had it long before Stephanie Meyer came along, so don't get the wrong idea. You may also know me as Jutah - it's a name I once went by. Or you might just know me by my real name, which I'm not gonna put on here because you don't deserve to know it, ha.

For those of you who are unfortunate enough to remember my old blogs, this will probably be... nothing like them. In any case, enjoy the ride.

Light be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain