Was it that good?

The awesome letter I decorated for the college's Children In Need banner (an E, which I made up to look like the Finnish flag) went missing, so I had to do it again yesterday in Activity Club. The second time was... not as good as the first one. :( The blue in the cross was too dark. But still, it looks okay. And at least the other one I decorated (an i, with a yellow dot and a green line) is still in there.
Now I can't wait for Friday and the actual day of Children In Need! I'm gonna be in college all day just helping out with stuff.

Today, though, I have Business Torture (read: Environment) for about 4-5 hours (depending on how generous the fates are feeling today). Supply to demand to nantoka! I really have no interest in this. Plus the teacher's boring as hell and tends to not use two words when five hundred will do.

Light be with you, and I hope your days are a lot more exciting than mine will inevitably turn out to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain