GOOD MORNING, MISTER VICE PRESIDENT!!!

(Title is a quote from Futurama that has no relevance to the following post)

Happy Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza/Free Stuff Day, people! Wanna know what I got? No? Well, screw you, I'm gonna tell you anyway!

I got NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams for the Wii, so I finally got a game featuring the inspiration for my cat's name. I also got a few books, which I'll list below for your bemusement.

The Mythic Bestiary: The Illustrated Guide To The World's Most Fantastical Creatures by Tony Allen (An awesome book that is what it is - a catalogue of famous mythical creatures. Everyone knows I'm absolutely crazy about mythology, so I love this book)

The QI G Annual - I have the F Annual already, so the G Annual is a welcome addition to my collection. I LOVE QI, I absolutely freaking LOVE it, and anything to do with it is a winner in my book.

Making History by Stephen Fry - I haven't read it yet, but if it's by Stephen Fry (one of my favourite famous people in general, in no small part because he hosts the greatest show on television) it's bound to be awesome.

Was that it? Not by a long shot. I also got a ton of chocolate (such is the standard at Christmas time), a DVD of Dumb And Dumber Uncut (I've never seen the movie, but it's got Jim Carrey in it and I like Jim Carrey, so it should be good) and a second Wiimote, so I can play Wii with my nonexistent friends now!

A review of NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams will follow shortly in the next post.

Light be with you, and I hope you got some awesome gifts too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain