Question.

I wonder... does it say something about me that I like songs with morbid lyrics? This is pretty much one of my favourite verses ever, mainly because of the way it sounds.

And then he said...
"Every step appears to be
The unavoidable consequence of the preceding one
And in the end there beckons...
More and more clearly...

Total...

(At this point the voice becomes much louder, and sounds distorted and electronic)
ANNIHILATIOOOOO...*this continues for some time*...OOON!!!"

You HAVE to hear how that sounds. The song is "After The Flood", the artist is "Van Der Graaf Generator" and the album is called "The Least We Can Do Is Wave To Each Other".

Light be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain