Let my proclamation be heard across the land!

For all those who doubted my abilities, I have two words for you...

IT'SH DONE!!!

(Yes, that H is meant to be there. Explanation following post.)

My coursework is all written up! Now I just need to print it, bind it and send it. I'm so close! Don't let me fail now!

And now the explanation.

There is a scene in a DVD called Infinite Visions Of Stratovarius, a collection of various "home videos" that Finland-based power metal band Stratovarius (one of my favourites) made over the years. One scene depicts the band filling out paperwork for a new record deal. It's obviously late and Timo Kotipelto (the lead singer) is hard at work filling out forms in the background. As the rest of the band talk about their new record deal, Timo suddenly lays down his pen, throws up his hands and declares "IT'SH DONE!" He pronounced "it's" like "it'sh" due to his strong Finnish accent.
So that's where it comes from.

Light be with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain