What did they aim for when they missed your heart?

Thought I'd do something that every blogger does eventually given the right time and tools. Upload cat photos!

Here's my tortoiseshell tabby, NiGHTS. She's about four years old (I think, not entirely sure).

Wondering what the heck I'm doing. The slightly blurry nature of the photo is because I have no idea how to use a camera.

Again with the blur. She likes to look out of that window a lot.

Again wondering what the heck I'm doing. She's a bit of a temperamental cat - she'll let you pet her (usually), but if you try to pick her up and she doesn't want to be moved then she will scratch your face off.

So blurry... @_@

Already losing interest in what I'm doing.

And suddenly being interested again.

Well, there you have it. Look forward to more blurry and unprofessional photos of NiGHTS in future blog posts!

Love and peace!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said "I can't love a wayward man!"

Get ready, time for a lesson!

As I sleepwalk in the rain